You’ve finally decided it was time to purchase a sweeper for your company to help keep your space clean in half the time it takes to sweep. With manual and battery-operated sweeper options available at Haaga, deciding which sweeper is best for your company can be overwhelming. Let us help you decide on a Haaga sweeper!
Why choose Haaga Sweepers?
Intelligent Airflow System – Equipped with two special filters, the air containing dust is cleaned within the machine and returned to the sweeping cycle, so the operator isn’t standing in a cloud of dust.
Isweep Technology – The top of the line technology allows your Haaga sweeper to be self-lubricating to create more durability and a longer life cycle for each gear.
* Exists in 400 and 600 models only
Turbo Sweeping System – The patented triple brush technology allows the brushes in the front of your sweeper to cut below waste and push it directly into the waste container. The third brush under the sweeper is capable of picking up all find dirt, dust, and debris.
The Haaga 300 series is a great entry-level sweeper for your commercial space up to 5,000 square feet.
- Long-lasting, smooth-running gears
- Light-weight and easy to menevur
- Sweeps wet and dry leaves and debris
- Beltless operation
The Haaga 400 series features a turbo sweeping system and is great for spaces up to 10,000 square feet.
- Sweeps wet and dry debris, paper, sand, and trash
- Features a dust filter and sealing system for dust-free sweeping
- Can be folded up for space-saving storage
The sweepers part of the Haaga 600 series are great for large spaces (over 50,000 square feet) and feature electric motors that run on batteries.
- Full battery life will give you 90-minutes of cleaning, ideal for spaces around 60,000 square feet
- Easy to use and great for cleaning corners
- Lightweight and easy to store